Here are key points to know:
- Each week we continue to provide outdoor Mass: It is held weekly at 8am Sunday morning at Historic St Patrick in the parking lot.
- Communion will be distributed after Mass under the tent. Please wear a mask while in line to receive communion.
- The best way to follow along is with a radio. There will be a sign posted with the FM station broadcasting the Mass. Currently we are broadcasting from 102.1 FM
- You may bring your own chair rather than sit in your car. Please observe the following:
- Maintain social distancing when placing seats--at least six feet away from anyone not in your household.
- Please refrain from running your vehicle, so those in chairs will be able to hear.
Stay tuned for more details.
This is how we'll handle distribution of Communion after all Masses , always subject to change as conditions allow:
- Communion will be distributed inside after each Mass, as well as outside. At Holy Trinity, please wait at the main entrance. At Historic St Patrick, please wait under the tent.
- In all the places where we offer Communion, hand sanitizer will be available in line.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least six feet while waiting to receive communion.
- We request that all communicants, both inside and outside, wear face masks when coming up for Communion.
- Guidelines from the Diocese prevent distributing of Communion on the tongue at this time.