National Eucharistic Revival
at Holy Trinity & Historic St Patrick
What is the Revival and Why is it Important?
Basic Truths about the Eucharist
Revival’s in the Air
An Exciting Journey Ahead
Our world is hurting. We all need healing, yet many of us are separated from the very source of our strength. Jesus Christ invites us to return to the source and summit of our faith in the celebration of the Eucharist. The National Eucharistic Revival is a movement to restore understanding and devotion to this great mystery here in the United States by helping us renew our worship of Jesus Christ in the Eucharist.
Watch the video to learn more about the exciting journey ahead and how you can be a part of it!
What Is The Revival & Why Is It Important?
The statistics show that more than 60% of Catholics don't believe in the real presence of Jesus Christ in the Eucharist. Jesus told us on the cross as He was suffering and dying for us that His Soul was thirsting. St Mother Theresa of Calcutta tells us He is thirsting for our souls, you and me. His Heart is passionately aching to unite Himself with us in this life, a foretaste of an eternity with Him. We accomplish this by celebrating Him at Holy Mass, adoring him at Eucharistic Adoration and receiving him at Holy Communion.
When we believe in His real presence and receive Him with this confidence...
- April 29, 2023 The Eucharist: Our Source & Summit Presented by Drs Scott Hahn & Jeff Bergsma - Holy Trinity Church, Bloomington register at https://stpaulcenter.com/bloomington2023/
- June 4, 2023 9am Showing of the Veil Removed -Historic St Patrick Church, Bloomington
- June 4, 2023 11am Showing of the Veil Removed -Holy Trinity Church, Bloomington
- September 10, 2023 9am Showing of the Veil Removed -Historic St Patrick Church, Bloomington
- September 10, 2023 11am Showing of the Veil Removed -Holy Trinity Church, Bloomington
- December 3, 2023 9am Showing of the Veil Removed -Historic St Patrick Church, Bloomington
- December 3, 2023 11am Showing of the Veil Removed -Holy Trinity Church, Bloomington