Here are key points to know:
- Mass will occasionally be celebrated outside at Historic St. Patrick. The altar will be in front of the garage, under the tent. The outdoor Mass time will be posted on our liturgy schedule.
- Communion will be distributed after Mass as we are doing currently.
- The best way to follow along is with a radio. There will be a sign posted with the FM station broadcasting the Mass. Currently we are broadcasting from 102.1 FM
- You may bring your own chair rather than sit in your car. Please observe the following:
- Maintain social distancing when placing seats–at least six feet away from anyone not in your household.
- Wear your mask if possible.
- Don’t park in front of the altar (so that people can place their chairs there).
- If you’re bringing a chair, park behind the parish hall or in the street to maximize the seating area.
- The open field to the north of the parking lot belongs to Historic St. Patrick. Don’t park there, but you may place your (socially distanced) chairs there.
Stay tuned for more details.