This is how we’ll handle distribution of Communion on this Sunday (5/17) and following Sundays, always subject to change as conditions allow:
- In Bloomington, we will offer Communion after both the 10:00 a.m. Mass and the 12:00 noon Mass. At both times, Communion will be offered both at Historic St. Patrick and at the Holy Trinity Parish Center. Please see below for traffic patterns.
- In Wapella, Communion will also be offered after the livestreamed 10:00 a.m. and noon Masses. Note that we may alter this schedule depending on demand. The Communion station will be in or in front of the rectory garage, depending on the weather.
- In all the places where we offer Communion, hand sanitizer will be available in line.
- If you exit your vehicle, please remain at least six feet from anyone not in your household.
- We request that all communicants wear face masks except when receiving.
- Those who wish to receive on the tongue are strongly requested to line up toward the end of the Communion lines.
At the Holy Trinity Parish Center, please use the Locust St. entrance, not the entrance on Main St. (so that we don’t back up traffic there).
At Historic St. Patrick, the area marked in red is a suggested place to park if you intend (as we hope) to stay and pray after receiving. Please park in the yellow area only if you have mobility challenges.