This is how we'll handle distribution of Communion after all Masses , always subject to change as conditions allow:
- Communion will be distributed inside after each Mass, as well as outside. At Holy Trinity, please wait at the main entrance. At Historic St Patrick, please wait under the tent.
- In all the places where we offer Communion, hand sanitizer will be available in line.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least six feet while waiting to receive communion.
- We request that all communicants, both inside and outside, wear face masks when coming up for Communion.
- Guidelines from the Diocese prevent distributing of Communion on the tongue at this time.