We are very excited to announce that we can and will begin distribution of Holy Communion on May 13. Please read the following carefully, and note that our plans are subject to change over time.
- Communion will be distributed after the 10:30 a.m. and (when celebrated) 5:30 p.m. Masses.
- Communion will be distributed in the parking lot at Historic St. Patrick’s.
- The Communion station will be at the statue of Our Lady on the East Side of the rectory.
- Those wishing to receive will exit their vehicles and, observing proper spacing, move toward the Communion station.
- We strongly request that those who wish to receive on the tongue line up toward the end of the line.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available to those in line.
- Please remember to spend a few minutes in prayer after receiving
Again, remember that like all plans these days, all of this is subject to change. We do have a contingency plan in place for bad weather, and we will address other questions as they arise.
“Attending” Mass online is not a prerequisite yet many people chose to sit in cars and pray along with the Mass on their phones/tablets.